Monday, April 30, 2007

Emotiophobic?

Turning around and running away appeals to me more then the idea of feeling a lot more then what I bargained for. Unexpected emotions have begun to freak me to right up to the 7th sky .. (and its not funny so wipe that grin off your face!)

It's ok when fake smiles turn into brighter ones with a dimple twinkling on one cheek as hello's and how-are-you's turn into witty repartee.
Even nicer when they become genuine full throated laughs (even a couple of snorts would do) as you cross the carefree bantering relation and step into relaxed camaraderie.
But when expectations follow suit, my highs get in grave danger of turning to ferocious lows.

Blues that start from a panicky azure and darkens to midnight hues
Incessant rambling that go on inside my head and I fail miserably at locating the stop button
The fragile web of the strongest threads that has me hanging from the edge of sanity while each gust of emotions threatens to snap the thread and throw me on the jagged ends of insanity below. Either I press into the web and entangle myself further in a myriad of complicatedness to save myself .. or go down the deep end.

Nopes! I'm better off picking up my skirts and making a mad dash for it instead!

No comments: